South-South Cooperation 2016: Conference Proceedings
Abstract: This report, based on discussions that took place in the International Conference, is meant to serve as a valuable reference for deepening the South-South development cooperation, expanding North-South and Trilateral Development Cooperation, particularly in the context of the recent UN agenda of achieving Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Publication year: 2016
- Publication Type: Report (Event)
- Form of Cooperation: Comprehensive (Lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation Context: Multilateral
- Sector: Multi-sectoral
- The Institution (Publication): Research and Information Systems for Developing Countries
- Author (and co-authors): –
- Keywords: South-South cooperation; Global aid architecture; Financing for development; Theoretical Framework for SSC; Trade and investment; agriculture; CSOs; Private sector; triangular cooperation
- Link: RIS Site link