Methodology for tracking development assistance from India
Summary: This discussion paper attempts to provide an initial template for the creation of such a measurement mechanism by building from public sources on budgetary information which can work towards enhancing transparency and accountability of public spending on the US$ 1 billion taxpayer-funded foreign assistance programme.
- Publication year: 2018
- Publication Type: Discussion Paper
- Form of Cooperation: Comprehensive (Lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation Context: Multilateral
- Sector: Multi-sectoral
- The Institution (Publication): Oxfam India (and Centre for Budget and Governance Accountability)
- Author (and co-authors): Sona Mitra
- Keywords: South-South cooperation; Development Compact: India’s Framework; Measurement and monitoring mechanism of development cooperation
- Link: Oxfam India site link