India’s Economic Footprint in the Developing World
The world is witnessing a paradigm shift: India is becoming a more active player not only in contributing goods, services and training, but also in shaping the global development agenda itself. This Brief is a map of India’s growing economic footprint in the developing world.
- Publication year: 2015
- Publication Type: Policy Brief
- Form of Cooperation: Comprehensive (Lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation Context: Multilateral
- Sector: Multi-sectoral
- The Institution (Publication): Observer Research Foundation
- Author (and co-authors): Shubh Soni and Parijat Lal
- Keywords: South-South cooperation; India’s development cooperation instruments; Direct investment; India’s trade with other countries
- Link: ORF Site link