India-Africa Partnership Towards Sustainable Development
Summary: The report is part of RIS/FIDC work programme on India’s South- South Cooperation, with special focus on Africa. Published in 2015, ahead of the third India-Africa Forum Summit hosted in New Delhi, it chronicles and celebrates various dimensions of the India-Africa partnership, pivoted around capacity building, sustainable development and training of Africa’s most precious resource – over one billion people of the continent.
- Publication year: 2015
- Publication Type: Report
- Form of Cooperation: Comprehensive (Lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation Context: Multilateral
- Region (Recipient country): Africa
- Sector: Multi-sectoral
- The Institution (Publication): Research and Information Systems for Developing Countries
- Author (and co-authors): Edited by Mahesh C. Arora & Manish Chand
- Keywords: South-South cooperation; Ethiopia’s Sugar Industry; Barefoot Vocational Training Centres; Energy; Africa; Technical Assistance; Pan African e-Network Project
- Link: RIS Site link