Factsheet – Indo-African Development Cooperation: History and Trends
Summary: Indo-African development cooperation is marked by capacity building, technical and economic initiatives and situated within the South South Cooperation framework of mutually beneficial partnerships and non-conditionality.
- Publication year: 2018
- Publication Type: Brief (Data)
- Form of Cooperation: Comprehensive (Lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation Context: Multilateral
- Region (Recipient country): Africa
- Sector: Multi-sectoral
- The Institution (Publication): Oxfam India
- Author (and co-authors): Tomojit Basu
- Keywords: South-South cooperation; Indo – African development cooperation; Pan-African E-Network; India-Africa Forum Summits; Lines of credit
- Link: Oxfam India site