Nepal-India Bilateral Trade Relations Problems and Prospects
Abstract: This study mainly concentrates on the trade relationship between Nepal and India. The objectives of the study are to review of Indo-Nepal trade relations, provide an overview of trade treaties held between Nepal and India, analyze foreign trade direction of Nepal; analyze the impact of Indo-Nepal Trade Treaty 1996, in particular, in improving trade relation between the two countries, and identify the scope and areas of improvement in Indo-Nepal trade relations.
- Publication year: 2003
- Publication Type: Discussion paper
- Form of Cooperation: Comprehensive (Lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation Context: Multilateral
- Recipient Country: Multiple countries
- Region (Recipient country): Nepal
- Sector: Multi sectorial
- The Institution (Publication): Research and Information System for Developing Countries
- Author (and co-authors): Gyanu Raja Shrestha
- Link: RIS site link