India’s Development Cooperation:Charting New Approaches in a Changing World
Summary: This special report highlights the prominent inputs from the round-table meeting, held in March 2013, on India’s Development Cooperation in a Changing Global Environment, with a focus on conflict-affected states.
- Publication year: 2013
- Publication Type: Report
- Form of Cooperation: Comprehensive (Lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation Context: Multilateral
- Region (Recipient country): Africa
- Sector: Multi-sectoral
- The Institution (Publication): Observer Research Foundation (and Saferworld)
- Author (and co-authors): Vivan Sharan, Ivan Campbell, and Daniel Rubin
- Keywords: South-South cooperation; Contemporary view and new Bandung consensus; Indian Ocean; Food security and south-south cooperation; BRICs and Africa; Regional trading agreements in Africa; Healthcare of Africans in India; India’s economic engagement with Sudan; South Africa and India as regional leaders in global south; civil society in Africa; India, Africa, and the IOR-ARC
- Link: ORF site link