India’s foreign aid to South Asia
Many developing countries have transformed themselves from recipients into aid donors. Foreign aid donor tag is no longer exclusive to developed economies.
- Publication year: 2016
- Publication Type: Blog post
- Form of Cooperation: Comprehensive (Lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation Context: Multilateral
- Region (Recipient country): South Asia
- Sector: Infrastructure
- The Institution (Publication): Observer Research Foundation
- Author (and co-authors): Preety Bhogal
- Keywords: South-South cooperation; South Asia; Infrastructural development; transport projects; energy projects; India’s security interests; China; Western aid model
- Link: ORF site link