India’s coherence dilemma in Africa’s fragile contexts
There seems to be a disconnect between India’s peace-building approach and its African development partnerships.
- Publication year: 2016
- Publication Type: Blog Post
- Form of Cooperation: Comprehensive (Lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation Context: Multilateral
- Region (Recipient country): Africa
- Sector: Security
- The Institution (Publication): Observer Research Foundation
- Author (and co-authors): Urvashi Aneja
- Keywords: South-South cooperation; Africa; Fragile states; South Sudan; Peacebuilding approach; India’s security and economic investments
- Link: ORF site link