India and China in Africa: Difference lies in scale
Africa has emerged as a favoured investment destination on account of the high rate of growth experienced by many African countries and discovery of oil.
- Publication year: 2017
- Publication Type: Blog Post
- Form of Cooperation: Comprehensive (Lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation Context: Multilateral
- Region (Recipient country): Africa
- Sector: Multi-sectoral
- The Institution (Publication): Observer Research Foundation
- Author (and co-authors): Malancha Chakrabarty
- Keywords: South-South cooperation; Foreign Direct Investment; private sector; China; Africa; Energy; telecommunication
- Link: ORF site link