In G20 partnership with Africa, a crucial role for India
Compact with Africa aims to remove obstacles for private investment. At the core of the initiative are country-specific investment compacts.
- Publication year: 2017
- Publication Type: Blog post
- Form of Cooperation: Comprehensive (Lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation Context: Multilateral
- Region (Recipient country): Africa
- Sector: Infrastructure
- The Institution (Publication): Observer Research Foundation
- Author (and co-authors): Sebastian Paulo
- Keywords: South-South cooperation; G20 Summit 2017; Compact with Africa; China
- Link: ORF site link