Economic diplomacy and development partnerships: Rethinking India’s role and relevance
Looking through an emergence prism, India’s development partnerships and economic diplomacy must be built around three concentric circles.
- Publication year: 2016
- Publication Type: Blog Post
- Form of Cooperation: Comprehensive (Lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation Context: Multilateral
- Sector: Multi-sectoral
- The Institution (Publication): Observer Research Foundation
- Author (and co-authors): Samir Saran & Urvashi Aneja
- Keywords: South-South development agenda; Indian economy; global finance; development agenda; Non-Aligned Movement (NAM)
- Link: ORF site link