Africa’s structural transformation: The untapped potential of India’s development partnerships
Given Africa’s unusual pattern of structural transformation, India could be a natural partner as far as the search for new development models is concerned.
- Publication year: 2018
- Publication Type: Blog Post
- Form of Cooperation: Comprehensive (Lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation Context: Multilateral
- Region (Recipient country): Africa
- Sector: Multi-sectoral
- The Institution (Publication): Observer Research Foundation
- Author (and co-authors): Sebastian Paulo
- Keywords: South-South cooperation; Africa; G20’s ‘Compact with Africa’; China
- Link: ORF site link