Securing the 21st Century: Mapping India-Africa Engagement
How does the interim budget impact some of the most critical facets of the Indian economy?
- Publication year: 2018
- Publication Type: Report (Digital Series)
- Form of Cooperation: Comprehensive (Lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation Context: Multilateral
- Region (Recipient country): Africa
- Sector: Multi-sectoral
- The Institution (Publication): Observer Research Foundation & OCP Policy Center
- Author (and co-authors): Ritika Passi & Ihssane Guennoun (Editors)
- Keywords: South-South cooperation; Interim Budget 2019-20; Ministry of External Affairs; South Asia; South Asia; Africa; Eurasia; BIMSTEC
- Link: ORF site link