Revitalizing South-South partnerships in the SDG era
India must be able to rise to the challenge of this partnership and provide meaningful help to its African members to attract impact funds for the South-South Partnership collectively.
- Publication year: 2019
- Publication Type: Blog Post
- Form of Cooperation: Comprehensive (Lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation Context: Multilateral
- Region (Recipient country): Africa
- Sector: Environment
- The Institution (Publication): Observer Research Foundation
- Author (and co-authors): Mohua Mukherjee
- Keywords: South-South cooperation; Africa; Sustainable Development Goals; Paris Climate Agreement
- Link: ORF site link