Need for a coherent development cooperation strategy to address food insecurity in India and Africa
India’s own experiences and challenges with regard to food security should be the central pillar of India’s development cooperation with Africa.
- Publication year: 2018
- Publication Type: Blog Post
- Form of Cooperation: Comprehensive (Lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation Context: Multilateral
- Region (Recipient country): Africa
- Sector: Environment
- The Institution (Publication): Observer Research Foundation
- Author (and co-authors): Malancha Chakrabarty
- Keywords: South-South cooperation; Africa; agriculture; climate; environment; food security
- Link: ORF site link