IBSA and South-South Cooperation: An appraisal
Time and again, leaders from the global South have reaffirmed that people comes first and they should actively participate in the formulation and implementation of public policies, allowing for free, fair, and sustainable development. This ‘people centric’ approach is what defines and sets South-South Cooperation apart from other partnership models.
- Publication year: 2018
- Publication Type: Blog Post
- Form of Cooperation: Comprehensive (Lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation Context: Multilateral
- Sector: Multi-sectoral
- The Institution (Publication): Observer Research Foundation
- Author (and co-authors): Abhishek Mishra
- Keywords: Overseas Development Assistance (ODA); South-South Cooperatio (SSC); Sustainable Development Goals; IBSA
- Link: ORF site link