Destination Kigali: Opportunities for India
The key areas of collaboration for India and Rwanda are agriculture, information and communication technology, healthcare and tourism.
- Publication year: 2019
- Publication Type: Blog Post
- Form of Cooperation: Comprehensive (Lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation Context: Bilateral
- Recipient Country: Rwanda
- Region (Recipient country): Africa
- Sector: Multi-sectoral
- The Institution (Publication): Observer Research Foundation
- Author (and co-authors): Clarence Fernandes
- Keywords: South-South cooperation; Rwanda; agriculture; information and communication technology; healthcare; tourism
- Link: ORF site link