Foreign Aid and Emerging Powers: Asian Perspectives on Official Development Assistance
This book advocates a regional geopolitical approach to explaining donor-donor relationships and provides a multidisciplinary critical assessment of the contemporary debates on emerging powers and foreign aid.
- Publication year: 2014
- Publication Type: Book
- Form of Cooperation: Comprehensive (Lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation Context: Multilateral
- Recipient Country: Multiple countries
- Region (Recipient country): Africa
- Sector: Multi-sectoral
- Publisher: Routledge (Book)
- Author (and co-authors): Iain Watson
- Keywords: Foreign aid and emerging powers; geopolitics of Asia; China, Japan, and South Korea in Africa; Asian Official Development Assistance (ODA); new agendas in Asian ODA
- Link: https://www.taylorfrancis.com/books/9781315855653