India and Africa’s Partnership: A Vision for a New Future
The book provides a contemporary analysis and assessment of Indo-Africa relations, bringing together contributions from the Global South and from the North that explore whether the relationship is truly ‘mutually beneficial’.
- Publication year: 2016
- Publication Type: Book
- Form of Cooperation: Comprehensive (Lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation Context: Multilateral
- Recipient Country: Multiple countries
- Region (Recipient country): Africa
- Sector: Multi-sectoral
- The Institution (Publication): Springer (Book)
- Editors (and contributors): Ajay Kumar Dubey and Aparajita Biswas
- Keywords: India-Africa relationship; Official development assistance (ODA); Indian investments in Africa; Africa and India’s energy security; India’s economic diplomacy in Africa; Indian diaspora in Africa
- Link: https://www.springer.com/gp/book/9788132226185