The Logic of Sharing: Indian Approach to South-South Cooperation
This book provides an analysis of contemporary India-African relations, compares and contrasts India to China’s role as a rising global power in the African continent.
- Publication year: 2016 (online version)
- Publication Type: Book
- Form of Cooperation: Comprehensive (Lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation Context: Multilateral
- Recipient Country: Multiple countries
- Region (Recipient country): Not Applicable
- Sector: Multi-sectoral
- The Institution (Publication): Cambridge University Press, (Book)
- Author (and co-authors): Sachin Chaturvedi
- Keywords: rising powers and mainstream foreign aid; lineages of non-DAC aid and development cooperation; (re-) emerging development partners today: Modalities and practices, institutions, recipients, and flows; constructing non-DAC development assistance; changing development governance; New Global Partnerships; India; China; Gulf states (Saudi Arabia); former socialist states (Poland and Russia)
- Link: https://www.cambridge.org/core/books/logic-of-sharing/CC04EC16FB51B8C2DA7431247052E2B0