Rising Powers and Peacebuilding: Breaking the Mold?
An examination and analysis of the policies and practices of rising powers on peacebuilding. The policies of the rising powers towards peacebuilding may significantly influence how the UN and others undertake peacebuilding in the future.
- Publication year: 2017
- Publication Type: Book
- Form of Cooperation: Comprehensive (Lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation Context: Multilateral
- Recipient Country: Multiple countries
- Region (Recipient country): Africa
- Sector: Multi sectorial
- The Institution (Publication): Palgrave Macmillan UK (Book)
- Author (and co-authors): Charles T. Call and Cedric de Coning (Editors)
- Keywords: Examine Rising Powers’ Role in Peacebuilding; Brazil’s Approach to Peacebuilding; Indonesia’s Approach to Peacebuilding; Peacebuilding Through Development Partnership: An Indian Perspective; Turkey’s New Approach to Peacebuilding
- Link: https://www.palgrave.com/gp/book/9783319606200