Latin America and the Asian Giants: Evolving Ties with China and India
A review of key cross-regional trends and critical policy issues involving the changing relationship between China, India and Latin America. Selected country case studies provide a more in-depth analysis of the implications of China’s and India’s evolving interaction with the region.
- Publication year: 2016
- Publication Type: Book
- Form of Cooperation: Comprehensive (Lines of credit, grants and loans, and technical assistance).
- Cooperation Context: Multilateral
- Recipient Country: Multiple countries
- Region (Recipient country): Latin America
- Sector: Multi sectorial
- The Institution (Publication): Brookings Institution Press (Book)
- Author (and co-authors): Riordan Roett and Guadalupe Paz (Editors)
- Keywords: Latin America; China; India; Regional Policy Perspectives; Energy; Food Security; Latin American Trade with India and China; Migration in a Mobile Age; Security Dimension of Chinese and Indian Engagement in the Americas; Mexico’s Relationship with China and India; Argentina and Brazil; Future Scenarios for Latin America’s Relations with China and India
- Link: https://www.jstor.org/stable/10.7864/j.ctt15hvr48